As students move into the final years of their schooling, we ensure they are guided, engaged and motivated in a more adult-oriented manner. Teaching techniques become more comprehensive. Assignments demand more involvement and independent thinking. Students are taught to learn to lead and also to be role models. They learn to handle stress and teenage-related problems. They also realise that they have to make choices. Their growing maturity is acknowledged through increased responsibilities, in a demanding, yet supportive, environment. Critical thinking and analytical skills are honed, in preparation for the undergraduate environment they will soon be entering. Even though they have a full schedule, each student participates in at least two co curricular activities: one physical activity and one from the Art/Performing Arts/Club category. Now the emphasis is on learning to be masters of their own destiny, with the breadth of thinking, perspective and self-confidence this requires.
ICSE- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination is a secondary level school examination conducted by CISCE board and the standard of the examination presupposes a school course of ten years duration (I-X).
- Admissions must be sought personally by parents or guardians who are directly responsible for the pupils. Students are normally admitted to the Nursery class and the minimum age required is 4 years. Admission to all other classes is based on Entrance Tests and it will be conducted on the last week of April.
- Admission to HSS will be subject to the number of seats available and the merit of the students in the ICSE exam.(if applicable)
Items to be produced at the time of admission
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Attested Mark List of the previous class